Our Minibus and Trailers
1st Finchampstead have a 17-seater minibus kept in a secure location in central Wokingham, which is available to loan to other Scout and Guide groups. The conditions of borrowing the minibus are:
- The driver must be a member of The Scout Association, Girlguiding or a DBS-checked adult volunteer
- The driver must have a D1 category licence. We will need to check your licence before releasing the minibus to you.
- The minibus needs to be returned having been cleared of any rubbish in the interior.
- The minibus needs to be returned with a full tank of fuel.
- Please ensure you have breakdown cover (just in case).
We have two trailers available if you need them. Trailer one is 182cm x 122cm (6ft x 4ft). Trailer two is 225cm x 166cm (7ft 4” x 5ft 3”).
1st Finchampstead would appreciate a donation towards the upkeep of the minibus and trailers, if you are able. Please check the availability calendar below, and request a loan of the minibus using the form.
Our cover via Unity Insurance includes:
- Loaning the minibus to other Scout Groups and Guide Units.
- UK Breakdown cover through the AA, including roadside assistance, onward travel and home start.
- European cover with breakdown assistance.
Minibus and trailer request
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.